|Mahopac Falls Fire Dept. OPEN HOUSE Day|
|By Ex-Chief Ann Link|
|September 8, 2019|
The Mahopac Falls Vol. Fire Dept. invites you to come down and enjoy a day of full of activities, free food & refreshments, and much much more on:
DATE: Sunday, September 8, 2019
- New York Blood Center Blood Drive (all blood types needed)
- Hands-On Activities for the Kids & Adults: Our Safety Trailer for the Kids to go through & learn about fire safety in the home Spray the hoses Try on firefighter gear Work with the Thermal Camera and more...
- There will be a Vet & Vet Tech on site to demonstrate animal CPR and explain how to keep your animals safe. There will also be an animal ambulance as well.
- Carmel Police will be on site to install child car seats and answer any questions you may have
- Putnam County Sheriff's Safe Child Fingerprinting will be done
- Putnam County ERT Team will be available to show their equipment & how they are here to protect the community.
- Sparky the Fire Dog will be walking around
- Firefighter Demonstrations: Dive Team Demonstrations Motor Vehicle Extrication Barbecue Grill Fires Holiday Safety Tips and more...